Appearance plays a key role in people's perceptions of others. The first thing people notice about you is your smile.
A survey of American adults found the following:
- More than 92% agree that an attractive smile is an important social asset.
- Nearly as many, close to 88%, say they always remember someone with an especially attractive smile.
- 85% agree that an unattractive smile makes a person less appealing to other people.
- 74% agree that an unattractive smile can hurt a person's chances for career success.
- Only 50% of these people are satisfied with their smile!
- We want our patients to be 100% satisfied with their smile.